Dahej is located in the Gulf of Cambay. It’s around 45 km away from the district head quarter – Bharuch. The Dahej port is having excellent infrastructure for export-import facility. Dahej connects NH 48 (Mumbai-Delhi Highway) and State highway 6 (Dahej-Jambusar Highway). The nearest airports are at Ahmedabad, Surat and Baroda. The is surround by many well know and giant companies like MRF tyres, Reliance, Tata, SRF, Torrent Pharmaceutical, Adiya Birla group, Aarti Industries, Ajanta Pharmaceutical, Deepak nitrite, BASF, Meghmani, Sun Pharmaceutical, Pidilite Industries Ltd, Indofil Industries Ltd, etc
Why choose us for best land solution in Dahej?
- Ashish Estate is an expert industrial property consultant specialising in industrial land, agriculture land in Dahej, Gujarat.
- Provide high quality industrial services to our client in field of land segment.
- Ashish Estate has a well-trained and expert team of industrial land, Agricultural land, NA land in Dahej. Team provides innovative strategies which support client to find best option to establish their business.
- We have vast data of Industrial land and agricultural land in all over Dahej – Gujarat.
- One to one support to the client in finding the best solution of land and its process.
Advantages of buying land in Dahej
- A six-lane highway connects Dahej with the National Highway (Mumbai-Delhi). From Dahej, it is only 45 kilometers to the district headquarter.
- The availability of Narmada water. There are small canals connecting each part of the Dahej. The water is easily accessible and can be used by companies that need it.
- Areas with access to power. Power can easily be accessed by companies based on their needs.
- There is an excellent port in the city that helps each company do business in both exports and imports.
- Business is attracted by the port because it connects all parts of the world.
- Jambusar and Vadodara are also connected by the Dahej. There is excellent transportation between cities and every part of Gujarat.
- The Dahej area is known as a chemical zone. The chemical and engineering sectors both benefit from it. There are well-designed drainage and transportation systems in the area.
Get your choice of land in Dahej by joining us.